Screen Print with Alwaze Apaprel
Custom Screen Printing, Retail & Contract
What is Screen/Silk Printing?
Screen printing is the process of pressing ink through a stenciled mesh screen to create a printed design.
Why Screen/Silk Screen?
- It is widely used because it produces vivid colors, even on darker fabrics
- More durable for prints that are needed over the long-term
- Tends to be lower in costs
- Minimum: 24 pieces
- All Orders Received after Noon (12pm EST) enter schedule on next day!
- Each job must be written as a separate PO
- Production Schedule: 7-10 working days upon receipt of PO, Art, Merchandise & Approval.
- Merchandise unclaimed over 3 months will be donated to a Charity chosen by Alwaze Apparel.
- All merchandise must be delivered to our facilities 3 business days prior to set production date to avoid any delay.
Order forms, artwork and merchandise must be received complete prior to being put on the production schedule. All payment arrangements must be finalized before orders will enter the production schedule.
APPROVALS MUST BE EMAILED TO ALWAZE APPAREL at firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL ORDERS SHIPPED IN BOXES TO ALWAZE APPAREL WILL BE RESHIPPED AS RECEIVED, NO NEW BOXES WILL BE PROVIDED.
Dispute of quality claims must be made within 30 days of receipt of merchandise
- Rush Services
When available, From receipt of art approval & arrival of merchandise.
- Rush Charges of 25% (5 - 6 Business days)
- Rush Charges of 35% (3 - 4 Business days)
- Rush Charges of 40% (2 Business days)
Revisions / Add ons to Existing Orders - If you feel the need to submit a revised order please understand that your order will be placed on hold until ALL garments arrive and at that time a NEW ship date will be emailed to you. Your current ship date is no longer valid. * No Exceptions*
All goods being dropped off must arrive in boxes or bags, w/ provided packing slip, otherwise they will not be accepted.